1st team score 7 without reply against Sheringham

Reepham welcomed Sheringham to Stimpsons Piece on a sunny Saturday afternoon hoping to get back to winning ways following last weeks setback at Dersingham.
A minutes silence was held before to the start of the game following the sudden death on Thursday of Roger Daniels a regular supporter of The Robins for many years.

Reepham welcomed Soanes back into the starting line up and Howard back amongst the subs.
Reepham started well and had Sheringham defending as thier goal led a charmed life in the early stages.Dearing and Savage went close but Reephams first goal arrived following great work from Hanby who beat his man and crossed for Whitlam to find the net.
The next 10 minutes saw Reepham create many chances but again Dearing was off target along with Whitlam.
Quinton was a constant thorn in Sheringhams side breaking up attack after attack and it was him who laid the ball to Savage who beat two men before exchanging passes with Hanby to fire in Reephams second after 25 minutes.
Sheringham then had there best spell of the game enjoying good posession in Reephams half but no goal to show for there efforts.
Reephams third goal arrived from the penalty spot after Whitlams shot was handled in the box.Dodd duly converted to give Reepham a three goal lead.Reepham suffered a setback moments before half time as Whitlam suffered a hamstring injury and was replaced by Wright. No more goals arrived before half time.

The second half started with Reepham being a bit sloppy as Sheringham worked hard to find a way back into the game.
It took Reepham 10 minutes to add to there tally,Moody nodding in after Soanes had headed across goal following a free kick from Hanby.Savage then got his second rounding the keeper after a great ball from Winkworth.
The game was then stopped for 30 minutes as a spectator was taken ill on the sideline.
The game restarted and further goals were added by Winkworth finishing cooly and Savage getting his third.

Final score
Reepham 7 Sheringham 0

Good performance from Reepham on a difficult dry surface with Savage and Quinton both performing well.Dearing took the man of the match award for a lung busting display in the middle of the park.
The club would also like to say a big thankyou to John Covell and the two Sheringham physios in helping the referees assessor who fell ill during the game.

Next weekend Reepham travel to St Andrews 2.30 kick off